If you have been observant enough, you will notice that artiste Okyeame Kwame, has been identified with an emblem that is embossed on his photos, videos, paraphernalia and other communications.
A check from sections of his recently released brand book reveals that the OK logo, for identification and authentication holds very salient meanings. The art is a combination of the letters, “O” and “K”, initials of the artiste’s name “Okyeame Kwame”.
1. The tie in the logo represents professionalism.
2. The kente in the tie signifies originality, Africanism, royalty, and a rich African heritage.
3. The logo, when turned becomes a minim, which associates the OK brand to music.
4. The 45° extension of the bar signifies golf, a game of class.
5. The V symbolises the versatile nature of the OK brand.
6. The ‘Correct’ signifies excellence
These interpretations together with guides for use of the logo among others are included in the OK brand book.
Get it here